WSGNA needs YOU! Won’t you consider nominating someone or, perhaps yourself, for a position? Read (PDF) an article on the ‘Essence of Volunteer Leadership’ by WSGNA Member Peggy Gauthier and say “YES, I CAN!”.
- Policy for Nominations-Elections 7/18/2018 (REV: July 2018)
We need volunteers!
Join in the FUN!
- The Planning Committee for the 2020 WSGNA Regional Fall Conference
- The Planning Committee for the 2021 WSGNA Regional Spring Conference
- Nominees to run for Board of Directors positions open in 2021: President Elect, Treasurer, and Director-at-Large~ Communications/Newsletter
- Legislative Liaison—serves as the conduit between the SGNA Healthcare Policy Committee and Wisconsin regional members to disseminate information regarding regulatory or government agencies, state or national legislation or general policy updates