Many thanks to the Wisconsin Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates for awarding me with a $1000.00 educational scholarship to attend the 2014 SGNA 41st Annual Course in Nashville, TN. I have attended two national conferences in the past and although I enjoyed my experience each time, this by far exceeded my expectation. Pamela A. Ostrowski MS, RN, CGRN READ MORE…
- Membership in WSGNA/SGNA ~ Download application here or go to the SGNA website directly to fill out the application online to mail in or submit online.
- Scholarships ~ CLICK HERE to apply online for ANY Educational Course Scholarship (National, Multi-Regional, Regional, Webinar.
The number of and amount of each scholarship is determined by the BOD
each January at the first meeting when the annual budget is approved.
- SGNA Annual Course: 4 @ $1000 each
- Multi-Regional Course: 2 @ $350 each
- WSGNA Regional All Day/Half Day or Webinars:
- Spring or Fall: UP TO $125 depending on number of Contact Hours
(The following scholarships are awarded in September ONLY; those certifying in May will have to wait until September to be notified of awards.)
Certification in gastroenterology nursing recognizes professional achievements and promotes excellence in this specialty. The major goal of the program is to establish a high standard of competency among healthcare professionals employed in gastroenterology and endoscopy nursing. CLICK HERE to apply online.
- Certification: 2 @ $400 EACH
- Re-certification: 2 @ $350 EACH