The 2018 Course Syllabus will be available starting Saturday, April 14th, 2018.
Each presentation below will be converted into 3 slide note-taking page handout and saved as a PDF file as they become available. Click each one to download or to save to your computer or mobile device. Downloading time is directly dependent on your internet speed.
Thank you for going GREEN!
Saturday Course Presentations
Saturday’s Course Evaluation will be in your packet when you check in.
- FODMAP’s 101 ~ Melissa A Phillips, RDN, MS, CD
- End Stage Liver Disease and Liver Transplantation: The Role of the Transplant Nurse Coordinator ~ Mary Douglas, RN, MSN, CCTC
- Considerations Concerning Biosimilar Products in the U.S. ~ Deborah Bandy, CPA
- Managing Patients with Advanced Liver Disease ~ Erin Spengler, MD, Hepatologist
- Want To Dabble? G I Have A Palette of Tips Designed To Help Your Practice ~ Lynn Miller RN, BSN, CGRN and Margaret Hauser-Ullman RN, ADN, CGRN
- The Art of GI Crossword ~ Download and print to fill out. Margaret Hauser-Ullman RN, ADN, CGRN